I have been practicing family law in the South Bay for over 27 years and have a vast amount of experience in litigation, negotiations, counseling and mediation.
There are many approaches that can be pursued in family law cases and the manner in which a client and his/her lawyer decide to litigate the case is critical to the outcome. I take the time to provide my clients with all of the information they need to make informed decisions in all aspects of their case, including setting goals and formulating a strategy to achieve the best results.
We strive to rise above what other firms can offer clients by being extremely accessible and attentive to our clients during what can often be highly stressful and emotional circumstances. Clients have direct communication with Mr. Mandel when needed. In addition, Mr. Mandel’s assistant has been with him for almost 20 years and also possesses the skills and experience to provide immediate information and guidance to clients.
- 1984 – Bachelor of Arts in Law and Society from University of California – Santa Barbara
- 1990 – Juris Doctor from University of Laverne Law School
- 1988 – American Jurisprudence Award for excellence in Constitutional Law
- 1990 – Admission to practice in all state courts in California
- 1991 – Admission to practice in California federal courts
- 1984 – 1985 Corporate Paralegal at Mitchell, Silberberg and Knupp
- 1985 – 1990 Law clerk with Karpeles & Associates
- 1990 – Present Owner of Law Offices of Bruce A. Mandel
- Family Law Volunteer Mediator for Los Angeles Superior Court – Central District 1998 to present
- Family Law Volunteer Mediator for Los Angeles Superior Court – Southwest District 1998 to present